ECR Singapore CEO Forum 26 July 2018
For a long time, product, service, and business information was only available to the sellers. This gave the seller the upper hand in their interactions with buyers.
Today, the connected customer is in the driver’s seat and plays a pivotal role in shaping business strategy. Customers expect consistent and high-value in-person and digital experiences. They don’t care if building these experiences is hard or requires a complex, multifunction approach from across the business. They want immediate value and will go elsewhere if the business can’t provide it.
On the other hand, businesses are struggling to meet the demands of today's connected customers. From marketing, to transacting, to fulfillment until the product(s) are finally delivered to the customer.
However, many businesses are unaware that there they may have access to critical data. Data that they can leverage to better target and serve their customers especially in the digital approach and manage their supply chain process in a smarter manner.
This forum aims to share knowledge delivered by experts on understanding the market and business dynamics in the today's connected world.
• It’s the Connected Consumer that Rules the Connected Marketplace
• What is the State of the Connected Consumers today? – How can we get to know them better? •
• Engaging the Customer on the Go – What to Look Out for when Using an Open Market Mobile App for Your Product Marketing
• How can analyzing customer data help to improve your supply chain?
• Keeping Up with the Customer - Creating Customer Loyalty Through Data Analytics
• How Brand Owners, Suppliers and Retailers can Revolutionise their businesses by Understanding the Customer through data analytics
The ECR Singapore Council and GS1 Singapore are honoured to have
CLICK HERE FOR THE PROGRAMME
Simply sign up in a group of 3 and the 3rd person will receive a complimentary delegate pass
Complete the registration form below and an email confirmation will be sent to your organization.
For any enquiries
, please contact us at 6826 3143 or email us at email@example.com
Cancellation and Substitutes:
1. We regret there will be no refunds for cancellations, no-shows, and non-attendance, replacement of participant is permitted and notice of change in participants must be given in not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. A confirmation note will be sent one week prior to the event via email. All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly (including no-shows
) unless otherwise notified.
3. When an event is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, the participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
5. GS1 Members Rate is only applicable to GS1 Singapore Members.