Conducted 4 times a year, the GS1 EPC/RFID Workshop is designed to help companies to improve business processes through the use of EPC/RFID technology.
What is EPCglobal?
GS1 EPCglobal is our suite of RFID standards and services for increased visibility and efficiency throughout the supply chain and higher quality information flow between companies and their key trading partners.
How does using EPCglobal benefit me?
As a business owner, your business processes will improve and the following are just some of the benefits you reap from the adoption of the EPCglobal standard:
- Increased logistics efficiency
- Increased production efficiency
- Improved real-time inventory management/ inventory (speed of service)
- Reduced stocks reservation
- Reduced out-of-stock situation (product availability)
- Improved traceability & quality assurance for customer
- Improved EAS / theft prevention
Who should attend?
This workshop is Ideal for any individual who is starting to work or exploring on an RFID project and would like to gain better understanding the basics of Radio Frequency Identification Technology and system integrators whom are keen to explore how GS1 Standards can complement RFID solution.
Key Learning Objectives
- An overview of the end to end RFID System
- RFID Applications and its benefits
- A presentation of the hardware components: tags, readers, antennas
- A presentation of the software components: firmware, middleware, enterprise applications
- Hands-on: to encode RFID tag using RFID devices
- Basic framework for RFID deployment
- Learn more about EPCglobal Network & RFID used in Supply Chain
- Case studies sharing by RFID solution provider
Plus! Find out more from the SME Centre @ SMF about “Government Assistance Schemes” available!
Download Brochure Here
Upon completion of the training, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Accomplishment accredited by GS1 Singapore.
How to Register?
To find out the upcoming workshop dates and to register online for the workshop, please click on this link.
Registration is on a first-come first-served basis. No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is allowed.
Need more information?
Give us a call at 6826 3077 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!