Welcome to GS1 with your LEI!
With the exit of GMEI LEI activities, GS1 has been selected as your new LEI partner. Your LEI(s) are automatically transferred to GS1 and further kept under administration.
To manage your LEI, please refer to the steps below:
STEP I: Access your LEI in LEI.DIRECT:
1. Check if you have an account in LEI.Direct by using Forgot Password function to retrieve the account.
2. If you do not have an account yet, Register for a new account instead.
*Please note that LEIs were transferred on a jurisdictional basis.
STEP II: If you have LEIs in other jurisdiction, you may verify the Local Operating Unit (LOU) handling your LEIs with the instructions below:
1. Go to GLEIF Search
2. Key in the exact company name or LEI number and click the Search button
3. Click the record
4. In the results page, scroll down to Registration Details and check the LEI Issuer
*For other LOUs handling your LEI, please contact them directly if you have any concern with your LEI.
*For other information, please refer to F.A.Q. GMEI EXIT RATIONALE AND TRANSFER PROCESS.
1. Looking to transfer your LEI account to GS1? Click here to transfer today!
2. Is your LEI expiring soon? Click here to extend the validity of your LEI number quickly!
For further assistance, GS1 Singapore is ready to provide you with local LEI services support.
You may contact us via email to LEI_Support@gs1.org.sg or call us @ 6826 3082 for any other queries on LEI. Alternatively, you may also want to download our user guide for more assistance on the LEI registration.