GS1 Barcode Workshop (GTIN Keys) on 20 July 2016
"Do you know?"
How to allocate your products codes correctly, what should be the correct number and barcode symbol to use and how to apply to your items, cases and pallets? What should be the correct specification to be used?
Register now to learn from theory to real applications!
Title: GS1 Barcode Workshop (GTIN Keys)
Target Group: Operations/Inventory/ Supply Chain
Duration: 4 hours
1. Introduction to GS1 System
2. GTIN Basics System
2.1 Understand what is GTIN
2.2 What is a Trade Item?
2.3 Know GTIN-13/GTIN-14 and SSCC Structure
2.4 How to allocate GTIN
3. Introduction to EAN/UPC
3.1 Understand EAN/UPC barcodes and their uses
3.2 Know what is X-dimensions
3.3 Understand what is truncation and where it is used
3.4 Use the correct colours for barcodes
4. Barcode Location and Print Quality
4.1 Define location for the barcodes
4.2 Identify types of wrong symbol format
4.3 Identify types of good symbol format
4.4 How to identify common barcode mistakes
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to the participants.
Complete the registration form below; an email confirmation will be sent to your organisation.
All fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
a. Cheque - Made payable to 'GS1 Singapore Limited'
2985 Jalan Bukit Merah Singapore 159457
b. Credit Card
For any enquiries, please contact us at: 6826 3077 or email@example.com
Cancellation and Substitutes:
1. We regret there will be no refunds for cancellations, no-shows and non-attendance, replacement of participant is permitted and notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. A confirmation note will be sent one week prior to event via email. All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly (including no-shows) unless otherwise notified.
3. When a workshop is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Sign up for 2 pax, 2nd pax gets 30% off the registration fees!