Conducted 4 times a year, the GS1 EPC/RFID Workshop is designed to help companies to improve business processes through the use of EPC/RFID technology.
What is EPCglobal?
GS1 EPCglobal is our suite of RFID standards and services for increased visibility and efficiency throughout the supply chain and higher quality information flow between companies and their key trading partners.
How does using EPCglobal benefit me?
As a business owner, your business processes will improve and the following are just some of the benefits you reap from the adoption of the EPCglobal standard:
- Increased logistics efficiency
- Increased production efficiency
- Improved real-time inventory management/ inventory (speed of service)
- Reduced stocks reservation
- Reduced out-of-stock situation (product availability)
- Improved traceability & quality assurance for customer
- Improved EAS / theft prevention
Who should attend?
This workshop is Ideal for any individual who is starting to work or exploring on an RFID project and would like to gain better understanding the basics of Radio Frequency Identification Technology and system integrators whom are keen to explore how GS1 Standards can complement RFID solution.
Key Learning Objectives
- An overview of the end to end RFID System
- RFID Applications and its benefits
- A presentation of the hardware components: tags, readers, antennas
- A presentation of the software components: firmware, middleware, enterprise applications
- Hands-on: to encode RFID tag using RFID devices
- Basic framework for RFID deployment
- Learn more about EPCglobal Network & RFID used in Supply Chain
- Case studies sharing by RFID solution provider
Upon completion of the training, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Accomplishment accredited by GS1 Singapore
Plus! Find out more from the SME Centre @ SMF about “Government Assistance Schemes” available!
Download Brochure Here
How to Register?
Complete the online registration form, an email confirmation will be sent to your organisation.
1) Cheque payment: Cheque to be made payable to “GS1 Singapore Limited” to 2985 Jalan Bukit Merah, S 159457.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Registration is on a first-come first-served basis.
2. We regret that no refund will be made for cancellation and non-attendance, replacement of participant is permitted and notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
3. When a workshop is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
For enquiries, please contact:
Tel: 6826 3077