||SIMTech, A*STAR, 2 Fusionopolis Way, Kinesis, Singapore 138634
||28 April 2017
||27 April 2017
The GS1 EPC/RFID Seminar is designed to help companies to improve business processes through the use of EPC/RFID technology.
What is EPCglobal?
GS1 EPCglobal is our suite of RFID standards and services for increased visibility and efficiency throughout the supply chain and higher quality information flow between companies and their key trading partners.
How does using EPCglobal benefit me?
Who should attend?
As a business owner, your business processes will improve and the following are just some of the benefits you reap from the adoption of the EPCglobal standard:
- Increased logistics efficiency
- Increased production efficiency
- Improved real-time inventory management/ inventory (speed of service)
- Reduced stocks reservation
- Reduced out-of-stock situation (product availability)
- Improved traceability & quality assurance for customer
- Improved EAS / theft prevention
This seminar is ideal for any individual who is starting to work or exploring on an RFID project and would like to gain better understanding the basics of Radio Frequency Identification Technology and system integrator whom are keen to explore how GS1 Standards can complement RFID solution.
Key Learning Objectives
- An overview of the end to end RFID System
- RFID Applications and its benefits
- A presentation of the hardware components: tags, readers, antennas
- A presentation of the software components: firmware, middleware, enterprise applications
- To encode RFID tag using RFID devices
- Basic framework for RFID deployment
- Learn more about EPCglobal Network & RFID used in Supply Chain
- Case studies sharing by RFID solution provider
Limited seats available! A confirmation note will be sent via email one week prior to the event. All registrations will be taken as confirmed.
Please note that registration is on first come first serve basis.
GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
If you are interested to attend but not a GS1 Member, do drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Event Fee (inclusive of GST)
|GS1 SG Member