||Singapore Polytechnic, 500 Dover Road Singapore 139651
||25 November 2014 ~ 27 November 2014
||21 November 2014
What is Cold Chain Management?
It is the monitoring and documentation of temperature controlled manufacturing and in the supply chain.
Purpose of Cold Chain Management
Targeted at industry players to adopt food safety practices in the proper management of cold chain from source to delivery to retail shelves and endure the compliance of the stringent standards and processes in handling, storage and delivery according to Singapore Standard Cold Chain Management Code of Practice and Singapore Standards under SPRING Singapore.
What are the do's and don't's?
Companies face the issue of poor management or do not understand the Cold Chain requirements. This knowledge is not being passed on, due to change of staff or lack of understanding. Good management practice is essential for the consumers and public safety and product quality while reducing unnecessary wastage.
Who should attend?
Food producers, manufacturers, importers and distributors, logistics, retailers.
- Understand the importance of Cold Chain Management and its impact in the supply chain from landing to consumers.
- Acquired knowledge of cold chain management including HACCP to meet the regulatory requirements.
- Know how to prolong food shelf-life and freshness, reducing wastage and enhancing food safety.
||3 days (Theory & half day site visit - subjected to availability)
||Cold Chain Card & Certification
(Supported by SPRING Singapore & AVA, SSCC & FIRC)
||Singapore Standards SS 585 2013 Cold Chain Management of Vegetables by SPRING Singapore
||$720.00 (before GST)
$770.40 (inclusive of GST)
*PIC Funding Available!
Visit http://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/picredit.aspx for more details.
* Minimum class size is 10 pax
How to Register?
Complete the online registration form, an email confirmation will be sent to your organisation.
Cheque payment: Cheque to be made payable to “GS1 Singapore Limited” to 2985 Jalan Bukit Merah, S 159457.
Tel: 6826 3077 Email: email@example.com
1. Registration is on a first-come first-served basis.
2. We regret that no refund will be made for cancellation and non-attendance, replacement of participant is permitted and notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
(inclusive of GST)
Registration is closed