Is your business ready and prepared for the new normal?
In the new normal, organisations from various industries face challenges such as movement restrictions and staff shortages which are disrupting key business operations. Organisations have learnt the need to re-invent and adjust their business model to stay afloat and ensure long-term success. Change is inevitable and being able to adapt quickly to embrace change needs to become a priority for businesses. Technology plays a central role in this new normal and will continue to stay relevant in the next normal. Thus, it is vital to adopt the necessary tools in the workspace to be able to work efficiently and remotely.
Join us in this webinar to
- Learn about the latest digital transformation trends in the market
- How you can leverage on technologies to automate your business/finance operations
- Find out what are the important factors to note when embarking on your digital transformation journey
Meet the Speaker:
Who should attend?
This webinar is highly recommended for those who are keen to learn more about digital transformation and how to automate business/finance operations. Key personnel from finance department and digital transformation department are encouraged to attend this webinar.
*By submitting your details, you agree to receive email communications and marketing materials from GS1 Singapore and events partners. We adhere strictly to the PDPA data protection law and we are committed to your privacy.
Registration is free.
As we have very limited seats for this session, please register early to avoid disappointment.
For GS1 Singapore Members, kindly refer to our Calendar of Events to join our sessions.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us at 6826 3077/ email@example.com
The registration is limited to 2 participants from each company.
Replacement and Cancellation:
1. Replacement of participant and cancellation is permitted. Notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.