Adoption of RFID in harsh environment
Asset tracking in extreme conditions is no easy feat. However, with the combination of standards and right RFID solution, companies are able track assets even in harsh environments and still able to help companies to make informed decisions on inventory forecasting.
To ensure every RFID tag is unique, you will need a unique identification number to identify each item in the growing complexity of supply chain. Here in this webinar, we will discuss how GS1 Standards enable uniqueness of each RFID tag and discover right tags built to withstand harsh environments based on each needs and requirements. Our invited experts will also share best practices on how to maximise the adoption of RFID solution and possible impact of external factors.
- GS1 EPC/RFID Standards enabling RFID Technology
- Choosing the right RFID tags for harsh environment
- Tracking objects in extreme conditions
- RAIN RFID Trends and its Benefits to Supply Chain Management
- Question and Answer – Feedback Session
This webinar is highly recommended for manufacturers and professionals involve in supply chain, distributions, transport and logistics.
Registration is free.
As we have very limited seats for this session, please register early to avoid disappointment.
For GS1 Singapore Members, kindly refer to our Calendar of Events to join our sessions.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us at 6826 3077/ firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration is limited to 2 participants from each company.
Replacement and Cancellation:
1. Replacement of participant and cancellation is permitted. Notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.