Driving Retail Business Globally on 1 December 2020
As a company that is seeking international growth, it is important to localise accordingly to the business requirements of the foreign markets to engage with the right consumers. Adapting existing products to new markets and the ability to clearly communicate your message and resonate with the audience in your target countries is key in internationalisation.
In this webinar, we take a look at an end-to-end solution that equips your business with the necessary tools to go global:
- Uniquely and accurately identify your products with GS1 standards barcodes that enables interoperability globally along your supply chain
- Digital product content creation that effectively showcases your products and engage your consumers
- Accurately translating your product and business information to communicate your message to consumers in your target markets
- A platform that helps your business conduct and manage cross border e-commerce efficiently
If you are in the retail business and looking to do cross-border expansion, join us for a session of learning and discovery to boost your retail business and expand globally!
Registration is free.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us at 6826 3077 or email@example.com
For other insightful webinars, kindly refer to our Calendar of Events to join our sessions.
Replacement and Cancellation:
1. Replacement of participant and cancellation is permitted. Notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Note: After you complete registration, you will receive an email confirmation with the webinar link.