Connecting to the Digital Ecosystem for Efficiency on 8 September 2020
Supply chain requirements and demands call for businesses to adapt to the ever changing landscape, especially in this global pandemic crisis. To satisfy the requirements of trading partners and demands of consumers, it is important for businesses to leverage on innovative technologies to adapt, survive and thrive.
Having a solution that can automate your order-to-cash transactions and effectively manage
s your labelling requirements are important to keep up with the complexities and nuances of business needs today.
Is your business equipped with the right tools to handle the changes of today, and prepare for tomorrow?
- How to get insights to predict supply and demand
- How can a business increase demand by allowing fast restock channels
- Adopt a cost-effective E-Commerce solution
- Tap into the nationwide effort to digitalise by adopting e-invoicing
- Understanding the supply chain labelling challenges
- Learn about enterprise labelling solution supports variations of business needs
If you are a brand owner, distributor or retailer, join this webinar to learn easy and affordable integrated solutions to enhance your operations and connect to any business for today, and meet the requirements of the future.
Admission is free.
As we have very limited seats for this session, please register early to avoid disappointment.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us at 6826 3077 or email@example.com
For other insightful webinars, kindly refer to our Calendar of Events to join our sessions.
The registration is limited to 2 participants from each company.
Replacement and Cancellation:
1. Replacement of participant and cancellation is permitted. Notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.