Avery Dennison Singapore Pte Ltd
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Ray Stanton (“Stan”) Avery invented the world’s first self-adhesive label as a way to merchandise objects. In 1935, he founded Avery Adhesives in downtown Los Angeles and, in 1990, the company merged with Dennison Manufacturing to form Avery Dennison.
Over the past 80+ years, we have grown from one bright idea into a global Fortune 500® corporation that continues to advance quality and innovation in materials science.
Our Competitive Advantage:
- Global scale; 180+ operating locations
- Recognized industry leader with a global footprint, including a strong presence in emerging markets, and economies of scale
- Materials science capabilities focused on pressure-sensitive adhesives
- R&D and innovation breakthroughs that anticipate and meet market needs
- Innovative process technology
- Operational and commercial excellence
- Barcode - Labels and Printing
- RFID - RFID Tags
- EDI - EDI System/Software, B2B E-Commerce Solutions
- Software - Warehouse Management System (WMS), Asset Management System, Inventory Management System, Supply Chain Management System (SCM), Logistics Services
Product And Services
Label and Graphic Materials
Retail Branding and Information Solutions
- Label and Packaging Materials
- Graphics Solutions
- Reflective Solutions
Industrial and Healthcare Materials
- Tickets, Tags, Labels, and Embellishments for Retail Apparel
- Radio-Frequency Identification
- Printer Solutions
- Performance Tapes
- Fastener Solutions
- Medical Solutions
Please complete and submit this form.
Once the Submit button is clicked, the webpage may take a few seconds to confirm your submission.