||NTUC Fairprice Auditorium @ 1 Joo Koon Circle, Level 10, Singapore 629117
||06 July 2017
||05 July 2017
|Early Bird Cut-off date:
30 June 2017
Singapore’s smartphone penetration is at 91%
of the total population, with an average ownership of 3.2 devices per person
. Consumer trends also have indicated that connected consumers are doing research and purchases through both online and in-stores. According to Google, the e-Commerce growth will increase by at 5.4 times by 2025 to S$5.4 billion.
The retail and FMCG industry has to address the business needs with all the stakeholders (retailers, brand owners, distribution centres, 3rd party logistics) involved in the entire supply chain, with traditional brick-and-mortar retailers adopting the omni-channel approach. Hence a Connected Marketplace for the Connected Consumers
The Efficient Consumer Response Council of Singapore (ECR Singapore) is proud to present the ECR Singapore CEO Forum 2017 - Future Value Chain for the Connected Marketplace
on 6 July 2017. This forum is organised by GS1 Singapore and supported by the Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF).
Following our hugely successful forum in 2015 and 2016, attended by over 160 retailers, brand owners, manufacturers and suppliers, we are targeting to gather more than 180 delegates to learn best implementation practices that enhance consumer shopping experiences and improved operational efficiencies.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
to download the Event Brochure!
Simply sign up in a group of 3 and the 3rd person will receive a complimentary delegate pass
Programme Highlights (please note that programme is subjected to changes)
Read up on our past ECR CEO Forum 2016 Post Event Article here
To find out more on what the ECR Singapore Council does, click here
Complete the registration form below and an email confirmation will be sent to your organisation.
For any enquiries, please contact us at: 6826 3143 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Substitutes:
1. We regret there will be no refunds for cancellations, no-shows and non-attendance, replacement of participant is permitted and notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. A confirmation note will be sent one week prior to event via email. All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly (including no-shows
) unless otherwise notified.
3. When an event is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, the participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
5. GS1 Members Rate is only applicable to GS1 Singapore Members.
||Event Fee (inclusive of GST)
|ECR SG Members/GS1 Members Rate
|SMF Member/Partner’s Rate
|Standard Forum Rate / Non-Member Rate
Registration is closed