GS1 Barcode Workshop (GTIN Keys) GS1 条形码工作坊 on 26 November 2015
*GS1 Singapore reserves the right at our sole discretion, to postpone the workshop, should the minimum number of participants are not met.
"Do you know?" How to allocate your products codes correctly, what should be the correct number and barcode symbol to use and how to apply to your items, cases and pallets? What should be the correct specification to be use?
Register now to learn from theory to real applications!
Title: GS1 Barcode Workshop (GTIN Keys) GS1 条形码工作坊
Target Group: Operations/Inventory/ Supply Chain经营管理，库存管理，供应链管理
Duration: 4 hours 4小时
1. Introduction to GS1 System GS1 系统讲解
2. Introduction to EAN/UPC EAN/UPC条码讲解
2.1 Understand EAN/UPC barcodes and their uses 了解EAN/UPC条码和用途
2.2 Know what is X-dimensions 知道什么是X-尺寸/X-尺度
2.3 Understand what is truncation and where it is used 了解条码截短和用途处
2.4 Use the correct colours for barcodes使用正确的条码颜色
3. GTIN Basics System 国际货品编码基本系统
3.1 Understand what is GTIN 了解国际货品编码
3.2 What is a Trade Item? 什么是货品
3.3 Know GTIN-13/GTIN-14 and SSCC Structure 知道国际货品编码-13，国际货品编码-14 和SSCC条码形状
3.4 How to allocate GTIN 怎么编排国际货品编码
4. Barcode Location and Print Quality 条码位置和打印质量
4.1 Define location for the barcodes 限定条形码位置
4.2 Identify types of wrong symbol format 辨认错条形码分类
4.3 Identify types of good symbol format辨认正确条形码分类
4.4 How to identify common barcode mistakes 怎么辨认条形码的平常错误
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to the participants. 出席证书会颁发在工作坊之后。
The session will be conducted in Mandarin.
Complete the registration form below; an email confirmation will be sent to your organisation.
All fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
a. Cheque - Made payable to 'GS1 Singapore Limited'.
2985 Jalan Bukit Merah Singapore 159457
b. Credit Card - Download credit card authorisation form.
For any enquiries, please contact us at: 6826 3077 or email@example.com
Cancellation and Substitutes:
1. We regret there will be no refunds for cancellations, no-shows and non-attendance, replacement of participant is permitted and notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. A confirmation note will be sent one week prior to event via email. All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly (including no-shows) unless otherwise notified.
3. When a workshop is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.