Getting Started with Barcodes (Retail) on 13 November 2019
Discover ways the Barcode can improve your Retail Business
GS1 standards and barcodes are used by every leading retailer in the world to achieve smart retail automation and to trade easily. If you are launching new products, join our "Getting Started with Barcodes" session to discover how the globally unique product barcode can help you meet the needs of today's changing customer expectations in the digital world.
1. Understand the role of GS1
From this session, you will:
2. Learn how to meet the retailers’ requirements for your product(s)
3. Discover the different types of barcodes and their usage in the retail
4. Explore the different methods to check that your barcodes are correct
5. Know how to get started with barcodes for your business
Who should attend?
Anyone who is new to business or in the process of starting a business in the local or global retail market.
Admission is free.
As we have very limited seats for this session, please register early to avoid disappointment.
For GS1 Singapore Members, kindly refer to our Calendar of Events to join other sessions.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us at 6826 3077/ firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration is limited to 2 participants from each company.
Replacement and Cancellation:
1. Replacement of participant and cancellation is permitted. Notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.