||GS1 Singapore, SMF House, Concourse 3, Level 2, Jalan Bukit Merah, Singapore 159457
||10 May 2013
||10 May 2013
10th GS1 Bar Code Training Workshop on 10 May 2013
10 May 2013: “My barcode won’t scan!”, “How do I assign a product number?” These are common questions that we receive from our member companies. Companies face the issue of not understanding on how to assign their numbers due to lack of knowledge or change of staff.
Therefore GS1 Singapore conducts training workshop to cater to companies in mind. It is designed to cover the range of GS1 Identification standards and provides the participants with essential understanding of the Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) allocation of using the GS1 System effectively. More importantly, the workshop will equip participants with the knowledge to ensure that their company’s products are not rejected by retailers due to poor bar code print problems. Using common examples and with live demonstration of verification test of the bar code symbol to the participants. This workshop is suitable for those who seek refresher updates and new users of the GS1 Standards.
Who Should Attend?
All new members, bar code Coordinators Exporters and Importers, Logistics Suppliers, I.T. Personnel involved in logistics, Packaging Supervisors, Product & Marketing Managers, Supply Chain Managers or Operations Managers.
1. Introduction to GS1 and GS1 Singapore
2. Basic Identification and Numbering System
- How to identify the different types of bar code formats
3. GS1 Keys (GTIN of Bar Code Symbologies)
- How to apply the usage of GS1 Keys and for different types of bar code formats
4. Examples of how to bar code retail items and cartons / logistics Units
- How to apply the numbering system on the trade items and specifications
5. Bar Code Print Quality (Technical Specifications) & Verification
- Identify the type of c
How to Register?
Complete the online registration form below and GS1 officer will contact you for confirmation and payment methods.
1) Cheque payment: please sent the cheque should be made payable to “GS1 Singapore Limited” to 2985 Jalan Bukit Merah, S(159457).
2) Credit card: Should you wish to pay by credit card, please let us know so that we can send you the credit card authorisation form.
Registration is on a first-come first-served basis. No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is allowed. We regret that no refund will be made for cancellation and non-attendance. ·
Confirmation of your registration will be emailed to your company after submission of the registration form.
Should you have any question about the course, please contact:
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
(inclusive of GST)
|GS1 SG Member
Registration is closed