Getting Started with Barcodes on 12 June 2019
Discover ways the Barcode can improve your Retail Business
GS1 standards and barcodes are used by every leading retailer in the world to achieve smart retail automation and to trade easily. If you are launching new products, join our "Getting Started with Barcodes" session to discover how the globally unique product barcode can help you meet the needs of today's changing customer expectations in the digital world.
1. Understand the role of GS1
From this session, you will:
2. Learn how to meet the retailers’ requirements for your product(s)
3. Discover the different types of barcodes and their usage in the retail
4. Explore the different methods to check that your barcodes are correct
5. Know how to get started with barcodes for your business
Who should attend?
Anyone who is new to business or in the process of starting a business in the local or global retail market.
Date: 12 June 2019
Time: 3.00pm to 5.30pm
Venue: 2985 Jalan Bukit Merah, SMF Building, Singapore 159457
As we have very limited seats for this session, please register early to avoid disappointment.
For GS1 Singapore Members, kindly refer to our Calender of Events to join our sessions.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 6826 3077/ email@example.com.
The registration is limited to 2 participants from each company.
Replacement and Cancellation:
1. For replacement of participant and cancellation is permitted and notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. When a session is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the session.
3. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.