Food fraud has been a growing concern for both consumers and manufacturers. From beef products made with horsemeat to counterfeit extra-virgin olive oil, food fraud puts consumer safety in jeopardy. Although awareness of food fraud continues to rise among consumers, challenges involved in combatting fraud still remain due to many opportunities for food adulteration and the complexities of today’s global supply chains.
Thus, the importance of traceability within the food industry has rapidly risen over the past few years. Food quality and customer satisfaction are the main focus of food manufacturers to meet and exceed excellence and business sustainability. In this event, we will share how stakeholders can leverage on latest technologies to build trust in their food products and achieve product traceability, visibility, and transparency in strengthening their supply chain.
Panel Discussion Highlights:
- Introduction of data standards to enhance food safety and traceability
- Linking food production and food quality data for improved decision making and drive efficiency
- Tracking product authenticity and traceability for improved supply chain
- Question and Answer - feedback session
Who should attend?
This webinar is highly recommended for manufacturers, brand owners, retailers, distributors, supply chain managers, operations managers and individuals who are keen to learn more product traceability in the connected supply chain.
*By submitting your details for registration, you agree to receive email communications from GS1 Singapore and events partners, including upcoming promotions materials and access to exclusive events. We adhere strictly to the PDPA data protection law and we are committed to your privacy.
Registration is free.
As we have very limited seats for this session, please register early to avoid disappointment.
For GS1 Singapore Members, kindly refer to our Calendar of Events to join our sessions.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us at 6826 3077/ email@example.com
The registration is limited to 2 participants from each company.
Replacement and Cancellation:
1. Replacement of participant and cancellation is permitted. Notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.