Supply Chain Optimisation and Value Creation through Digital Technologies
Emerging technologies are new business drivers for the agri-food and consumer-packed goods (CPG) market, forcing companies to rebuild and rethink every part of their business - from food quality, safety & compliance issues to supply chain management, visibility & efficiency challenges. However, the challenge is how to execute the implementation of such solutions in an integrated manner to achieve the best results as food safety is one of the top concerns for customers.
In this webinar, we have curated 2-panel discussion sessions addressing challenges in digitising supply chain data for optimising supply chain performance to implementing real-time traceability system to enhance consumers’ confidence in preventing food fraud.
Session 1: From Farm to Fork – Leverage on innovative technologies and supply chain data to digitally transform the global food system
- How to optimises the food value chain by leveraging data in new ways to increase efficiency, production, and yields, delivering better food outcomes for businesses and the end consumer
- Discuss key benefits of transitioning from paper-based Quality Management (QM) system to a cloud-based system to unlock new values
- How consumer goods companies can drive productivity to maximise profitability using the right technologies for analytics and data management
Session 2: Brand Protection - Building consumer trust by enhancing supply chain visibility and protect product integrity
Who should attend?
- How to give each of your products their own digital identity and successfully minimising counterfeiting
- The importance of a real-time traceability system to ensure targeted recalls to minimise losses, prevent irreparable brand damage, and ensure the authentication of products
- How can you tap on the right automation technologies, software, and equipment to enable product traceability
This webinar is highly recommended for manufacturers, brand owners, retailers, distributors, supply chain managers, operations managers, and individuals who are keen to learn more about product traceability and brand protection in the global food supply chain.
*By submitting your details for registration, you agree to receive email communications from GS1 Singapore and events partners, including upcoming promotions materials and access to exclusive events. We adhere strictly to the PDPA data protection law and we are committed to your privacy.
Registration is free.
As we have very limited seats for this session, please register early to avoid disappointment.
For GS1 Singapore Members, kindly refer to our Calendar of Events to join our sessions.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us at 6826 3077/ email@example.com
The registration is limited to 2 participants from each company.
Replacement and Cancellation:
1. Replacement of participant and cancellation is permitted. Notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.