RFID in Food Manufacturing to Supply Chain Efficiency on 5 November 2020
The food manufacturing industry is facing stricter government regulations and industry requirements in the pursuit of food quality and traceability. The advancements in RFID technology applications has been beneficial in helping food manufacturer streamline and optimise the supply chain processes such as providing real-time data to ensure food safety and to comply with regulations in this dynamic industry.
According to the Journal of Food Science, RFID technology provides better food handling safety and speed up the process of manufacturing raw materials and finished products in the industry.
Join this seminar as experts shed some light on how RFID technology can be used to increase supply chain efficiency in Food Manufacturing.
- How GS1 Standards for EPC/RFID support product traceability in the food industry
- RFID applications to optimise food manufacturing process
- How RFID can help with food safety to track and trace products throughout the supply chain
- Product tracking with the use of RFID from inventory to delivery
- Questions & Answers
Registration is free.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us at 6826 3077 or email@example.com
For other insightful events, kindly refer to our Calendar of Events to join our sessions.
Replacement and Cancellation:
1. Replacement of participant and cancellation is permitted. Notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Note: After you complete registration, you will receive an email confirmation with the webinar link.