The GS1 Singapore Barcode Workshop for Healthcare will cover the fundamentals of applying the GS1 Barcode and GS1 DataMatrix for the healthcare sector including pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
This 2-hour workshop provides you with a standards-based perspective on the foundation of product data quality and guide you on how to leverage GS1 Standards to meet regulatory requirements such as US FDA or EU MDR and streamline business processes.
You should attend if you are:
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device manufacturers/ brand owners
- Medical device distributors/suppliers
- Healthcare providers
- Healthcare regulators
- Professionals in Healthcare Supply Chain/Quality Assurance/ Quality Control/ Regulatory Compliance
1) Introduction to GS1 Standards
2) GS1's role in Healthcare & Overview of Regulatory Requirements
3) How to use GS1 Barcode Number and how to allocate it correctly
a) Interpretation of the different parts of your barcode number
b) Different types of barcode numbers and its usages
c) Rules of allocating a barcode number
i) When do you allocate a new barcode number?
ii) Are barcode numbers reusable?
4) Understanding different types of GS1 barcodes - Learn to recognise which barcode to use in different environments
a) Choose the right barcode symbols for different operation environments
b) Use the appropriate symbol size, colour and location for your item
5) Using GS1 Applications to identify different data types
6) Introduction to GS1 Datamatrix
a) What is GS1 Datamatrix and its key application area
b) The difference between non-standard Datamatrix and GS1 Datamatrix
7) Barcode Verification to avoid labelling mistakes
By adhering to GS1 identification standards, you will be able to conduct your business operations efficiently with the unique barcodes on your items that are universally acceptable and recognisable among your stakeholders both locally and globally.
By the end of this workshop, you will be equipped and ready to start allocating barcodes to your products. Register now and learn how to apply the building blocks of the GS1 standards system and, find out how barcode can boost your healthcare business!
Note: You will receive an email upon successful registration. Registration will be confirmed upon verification and receipt of payment.
All fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
An invoice will be emailed to you upon verification of your registration. You will receive a confirmation of your registration upon successful payment.
Cancellation and Substitutes:
1. We regret there will be no refund for cancellations, no-shows and non-attendance, replacement of participant is permitted and notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. A confirmation note will be sent one week prior to event via email. All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly (including no-shows) unless otherwise notified.
3. When a workshop is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.