||Devan Nair Institute of Employment & Employability
||11 April 2019
||10 April 2019
|Early Bird Cut-off date:
15 March 2019
Supply chain transformation from traditional to digital could be the most important transition for
companies over the next five years.
Based on research, an enterprise-wide digital supply chain can lead to a reduction of procurement and supply chain costs, and an increase in revenue.
Companies need to take advantage of new and improved management practices, continuously expanding amounts of data, and new technologies relevant to digital supply chains to achieve future competitive advantage.
The world is getting more connected than ever, but the nature of its connections has changed in a fundamental way. Nowadays, every type of cross-border transaction has a digital component as well. By using digital platforms and tools, companies can sell and deliver in fast-growing markets.
In this forum, we aim to help attendees understand the need for transforming their supply chains
and businesses with the use of technologies. We would like to address the most pressing supply
chain management opportunities and challenges that leaders’ are facing in the global digital economy.
Click here for programme details.
Simply sign up in a group of 3 and the 3rd person will receive a complimentary delegate pass!
Complete the registration form below and an email confirmation will be sent to your organization.
For any enquiries
, please contact us at 6826 3143 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Substitutes:
1. We regret there will be no refunds for cancellations, no-shows, and non-attendance, replacement of participant is permitted and notice of change in participants must be given in not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. A confirmation note will be sent one week prior to the event via email. All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly (including no-shows
) unless otherwise notified.
3. When an event is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, the participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
5. GS1 Members Rate is only applicable to GS1 Singapore Members.
||Event Fee (inclusive of GST)
|GS1 SG Member